Custom Scale Systems
Supercritical Fluid Extraction Systems - DSPL
Intran is the exclusive agent for Deven Supercritical’s SFE systems for the South East Asian region.
With a consolidated product offering, Deven offer quality, reliability and range for all your extraction needs
In 1999, Deven Supercriticals Pvt. Ltd. (DSPL) was founded and promoted by Dr. Swapneshu Baser who is recipient of many awards / recognitions for his contribution in SCFE technology development and successful commercialization. Deven Supercriticals Pvt. Ltd., as the name suggests has been very focused on and dedicated to, the area of ‘Supercritical Fluid’ processing.
Over the years DSPL has taken up challenges to successfully design, manufacture and supply wide range of SCF processing equipment along with complete technical support for process / product development, process optimization and efficient operation of the plant.
DSPL has been able to successfully compete and contribute in the international market with ‘Twenty three’ numbers of SCFE plants been manufactured and supplied between year 2000 to 2017.
Intran has supplied and services various Custom Scale systems with Deven Supercritical products
DSPL's SFE Systems
- Range includes Good Manufacturing Practices (G.M.P.) certified equipment from Pilot to Commercial scale.
- State of the art PLC based, computerized Instrumentation & Control system with user friendly Human-Machine-Interface (H.M.I / G.U.I).
- Innovative features in Hardware as well as Process design.
- Support of continued R & D effort in product / process development / optimisation.
- Long term commitment for total technical support / services to user industries.
- Comprehensive inspection and certification of manufactured equipment by reputed international Third Party Inspection agency such as ‘TÜV’.
- Simultaneous fractionation of extract possible to get spice oil and oleoresin in a single step
- Flexible operating conditions for multiple product extraction
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is used as solvent that is: Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) for food products
Want to know how we can help ?
Take the first step in solving your manufacturing challenges.